2.19.2004

sumimasen moshi-moshi

everytime i get an email from our japanese clients, i always have a panic attack thinking that it might be additional specs for the project, some life-altering modifications or the worst of all, a bug report. anyway, here's something i got from jeline that would surely make me smile from now on everytime i get an email from the japanese.if i found out about this earlier, i would've printed them out and gave them to our japanese guests last christmas.



here's more of these wonderful stationery.

*****

they said it. here are some of the memorable lines from the emails i got from our japanese clients...i sure hope i don't get fired for doing this.


  • "#Sorry to late my reply.
    #I had gone to a new office (Yokohama) on Monday."


    -i'm sure your reply won't be able to give a reply to that apology


  • "Please inform us of the day which can be released."

    -i'm thinking of releasing monday and tuesday...


  • "Please write some information to [Special Comments] from next time."

    -to:[Special Comments]
    from: next time


  • "If these files need not to be installed, I ignore these files."

    -if i cannot understand, can i ignore too?


  • "Japan is holiday tomorrow.
    However, I should confirm the bug, and do AllMake.
    Therefore, I will go to office tomorrow."


    -philippines is crazy today.
    however, i will stay.
    therefore, i will pray.



please don't let me start on their documents and source code.